Wednesday 28 March 2007

First Blog!

Tomorrow is pay day. It cannot come a second too soon either. I do get to book my train tickets to see my closest friend though. It's been a year since I saw her last, due to her living up the other end of the country.......almost! It's not easy arranging times for me to stay with them as they've not long had their second baby. Their little girl was born on 27th December 2006 in a bizarre and eventful birth. After 6 hours of labour the Friday before Xmas everything stopped so they all came home. On the 27th however the baby was delivered on the bedroom floor after just 15 minutes of retunred labour! Not ideal but at least the poor woman didn't have to endure another 6 hours!

So I travel up the Friday after Easter and come back 4 days later. All I have to do now is to find a few little bits to take up for my friend, her hubby and the two little uns. Oh and I should probably find some heavy duty ear plugs. Working for a construction company I should be able to borrow some ear defenders from somewhere! Just don't expect any intelligent conversation from me when I get back! Not that anyone gets any anyway.......!

1 comment:

OddThomas said...

That's a helluva birth! I bet she is a proud Mum though :-)

Welcome to Blogger!!!