Thursday 29 March 2007

Broody is bad!

The wife of one of the guys I work with had a baby yesterday morning. Weighing in at 8lbs exactly she wasn’t the smallest of babies, but was delivered via caesarean as his wife is quite tiny. They already have one daughter who I believe is about 2 now. We spent a good half hour transferring photos from his phone to my phone to my computer as the IT man won’t let him have admin rights on his machine. I don’t know why he let me have admin rights come to think of it……… After seeing the photos and a couple of videos I got horribly broody! Not a great combination when I then venture downstairs to get breakfast, closely followed by Chris. Not good at all.

Anyway, I’m sure that four days with my friend and her two little ones will dispel any broody feelings that might be lurking beneath the surface!

Meanwhile, my dermatitis has flared again so I’m in for a rocky few days :-(

4 comments:

OddThomas said...

Hehe, know the feeling! I get the same around babies ... then they grow up and become annoying!

So did you get to talk to Chris? Or were you too busy thinking about babies with him? ;-)

Cath said...

No! He was too busy eyeing up the bacon. I thought I heard his voice so I turned around and saw him having just turned around from my direction. So I carried on the precise task of making my toast. can't have it too cooked you know! He tends not to come over anyway when his mates are around. Pffft is all I say!

OddThomas said...

Maybe you should just throw yourself at him!!

Cath said...

How about no! He's probably scared enough as it is having me lusting after him, he's more than likely scarred for life already!